Thursday, November 18, 2010

SO what is my first post about? ...... Where the heck is Will.i.am from?


So me and my friend are sitting down watching the check it out video by Will.i.am and my favorite bitch Nicki Minaj. All of a sudden this chick asks me, "Will.i.am is British right? Because he is one weird black man!"So my question is to all of you, since when did black men who are weird have to be British?

But anywhore with a little research I found out that Will.i.am, whose real name is wait for it...... William!, was born in Inglewood (hey what's up, what it do, Inglewood, F*ck you!), California. So this weird black man is from no where other than the United States of America!

Click the link to check out the check it out music video!
Music video - Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment