Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm Back!!

So ok, I know I don't have any dedicated followers of my blog but hopefully but the end of this month I will. I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a while, but I was busy trying to get my Bachelors degree, which I did! YAY!!!!

Well anyway, I had all these expectations for this summer as so far none of them have happened and all feel through. I mean it has actually probably been the worst summer ever! Last week I cried my eyes out for the full seven days straight! So I am going to blog in the time that I thought I would be having fun. Hopefully this last for a little while but I'm starting med school soon so we will see.

Anyway the quote for the day is one which you should remember for the rest of your life:

It's hard to just live your life without having expectations...... but when you have expectations your feelings usually get hurt!



No comments:

Post a Comment