Monday, August 8, 2011

What to wear this summer!

Nooooo! I'm no fashionista or designer or anything, but because I can, I will share with you, daily, some of my favourite outfits from Chicisimo, a site that displays real fashion by real people. Since its the summer and where I am located is super HOT, I will only pick ones that are suitable at this time for the weather.  Most of the items in these outfits can  be found at H&M, Zara, Forever 21, etc. So basically, most of them are affordable.






Model: MissTartalia 
Shirt: Vintage mum
Skirt: Zara
Clutch: H&M












 


 Model: Modaporter
 Shirt: LuLu
 Shorts: Imperial
 Heels: Vivienne Westwood
 Bag: Moschino
 Sunglasses: Vintage Exes















 Ok so I love her belt! Thats why I added this outfit here and I know a special friend of mine who just absolutely loves bows!

 Model: pinklady
 Shirt: H&M
 Skirt: Tex
 Belt: Stradivarius












Model: TrendyTaste
Shirt: Bershka
Jewelry: Carolina casado


















Model: superficialgirl
Shirt: Romwe
Shorts: H&M
Bag: Asos
Sunglasses: Ray Ban














Model: Priscila
Dress: H&M
Clutch: Dayaday
Jewelry: In a cloud

















Model: nanysklozet
Shirt: JcPenny
Shorts: Zara
Jewelry: Brittney Miranda
Bag: Mimi Boutique
Heels: Xiomara lisette














Model: LA
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Zara

















Model: yaeramoda
Dress: Zara Trafaluc
Belt: Zara
Heels: Zara
Bag: Bimba y Lola S/S11














Model: misspersonalshopper
Shirt: Zara
Skirts: Zara
Jewelry: Mango
















Model: Priscila
Dress: Zara
Hat: H&M
Belt: H&M
Shoe: Zara















Model: monica21
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Oysho
Bags: Pull & Bear
Flats: Zara














Model: silvia-navarro
Dresses: Zara
Clutch: Pg


















Model: mysilkfairytale
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Clutch: Musette












Well I think that's enough for today.....stay tuned for more real fashion on real people from Chicisimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment